1. a perspective, or set of ideas. A paradigm is a way of looking at something.
Considering professional counseling is a big step in creating a better life for yourself.
• A desire to learn better coping skills for life events.
• A desire to build stronger, more fulfilling relationships with those around you.
• A desire to heal from past hurts or trauma.
• A desire to put the past behind you and move forward with life.
Please check out my services page for more information on therapy and insurance.
I would be honored to work with you on your life journey!